In order to start you will have to log in to the Lightspeed Retail platform.
- In the menu on your left, you will see a "Sales" button, which you will have to select.
- Next, you will need to click on the "New Sale" button to start a new sale.
- Now you'll add a new customer into the sales screen by searching for existing customers, or clicking the "+ New" button to add a new customer. It is important that the fields "First Name", "Last Name", "Company", "Tax Number" "Company Number" also known as CoC number (not required in Belgium, only required in the Netherlands), the full "Address" tab, with the exception of "Address 2", are all filled in. Finally, the field "Email address1" is required, so that the invoice can be emailed to the customer.
- Subsequently you add the items sold to the sale.
- Before we make the payment, we have to click on the yellow "Invoice" button.
- Now you can make the payment using one of the "#F" payment methods.
Once these steps have been completed, the invoice has been successfully created during our sale.