Only edit these settings if you know what you're doing.
1. Log in on your MDware account.
2. Go to the 'Settings' tab
3. On the bottom of this page you will find the settings for Loyalty
Below we will explain the different options
- Enable Loyalty:
Here you are able to enable or disable Loyalty.
- Loyalty% on sales ticket:
The Percentage amount form the order total that will be saved up.
- Loyalty amount threshold:
This is the minimum amount which needs to be earned to be able to redeem Loyalty.
- No loyalty on discounted salelines:
If this setting is checked, Loyalty will not be used on discounted products.
- Auto-enroll customers:
Automatically enroll new customers in the Loyalty-program.
- No Loyalty for Ecommerce sales:
This will disable the earning process for Omnichannel Ecommerce sales done trough Lightspeed Ecommerce.