Set up the Loyalty button in the sales screen
To use actions from our Loyalty solution within Lightspeed you'll need to set up a button in your sales screen:
Button for creating an invoice and credit note during a sale
In order to generate an invoice automatically during a sale, we will create a button in our sales interface. Follow the steps below to do this:
1. Go to "Settings". Then click on "Custom Menus" under the "Advanced Configuration" tab.
2. Click on the "Register: Sale Tab" link
3. Under the heading "Add new button", enter the title of your new button. In the Title field you can enter "Loyalty".
4. Select "Open Webpage" in the "Type" drop down menu.
5. Select the color "Blue".
6. We've created our first button after clicking the "+ Add button to menu" button.
7. We're not done yet, we need to adjust the button. At the bottom of the "Buttons" tab, you will see the new button appears in blue. Click the pencil icon on the left to adjust the button.
8. You now return to your MDware toolkit. At "Settings", "Loyalty Settings" we find the link that we have to paste into our Lightspeed menu button.
9. In the "URL" you will need to fill in the url you just copied.
10. DO NOT SELECT the option "Open in new tab".
11, Save your settings and start rewarding your customers!