It is possible to change the colour of the loyalty button by following the steps below.
- Go to the settings in Lightspeed eCommerce and go to the tab "Design".
2. Here you select "Theme Settings".
3. Then select custom CSS in the top right-hand corner.
4. Here you can enter the following code with the desired colour as "colour code".
You can use your color code using online tools such as: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp.
You can also change the colour of the text in this way by using a colour code or by placing the name of the colour in English as in the example. By default, we set it to white.
/* MDware Loyalty Overrides*/
background: "color code" !important;
5. Finally, save the code using the button at the top right.
6. Now the button will have your chosen color.